Vip-----Munde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vip-----Munde

Jai Mata Di

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Dear Users Please Make Your First Post In Introdcution Section and Enjoy the forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h00 PM
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:57 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h40
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 4h25 PM
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 16h10
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:10 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h40 AM
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 8h25
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 am by shopsocks5.com

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 12h05 AM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am by dichvusocks

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 23h15 PM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 pm by dichvusocks

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 11h35 PM
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 pm by vn5socks.net

Top posters
vn5socks.net
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_vote_lcapThe Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_voting_barThe Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_vote_rcap 
dichvusocks
The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_vote_lcapThe Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_voting_barThe Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta I_vote_rcap 
shopsocks5.com
tisocks
____H-E-A-R-T____
___devils____
***__яiCh_M@N ™__***
™12.-.@.-.j.-.@™
__Tigeя™__
a-x-n
Most active topics
Jokes In Hindi Funny
[Vn5socks.net] Service Seller Socks Good
Scanned Idz for Cracking
28 August 2011
Hotfile Premium Accounts
26 August 2011
30 August 2011
28 August 2011
29 August 2011
Show Your Cracking Hits
Most Viewed Topics
26 april 2012
23 Aug VIP Http
28 april 2012
[Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h50
14 april 2012
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h25 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
07 nov.2011
28 August 2011
Top posting users this month
No user

The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Shreyans___

The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta Empty
PostSubject: The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta   The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta 000a3b26_medium

The Bat! Professional Edition 5.0.18.12 Beta | 5.1 MB

The Bat is an e-mail application that supports multiple POP3 accounts, true multithreading, MIME and UUencode standards, multimedia, message templates, minimization to the system tray, message notification, APOP authorization, and PGP. You also will find a fast and comfortable message editor with text highlighting, as well as a mail dispatcher for managing messages on servers. let's meet on zhmak.info English, Russian, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Lithuanian, and Romanian interfaces are built in, as is a multilingual spelling checker. The application's other features include automatic dial-up networking (configurable for multiple accounts) and the option to include a photo with each address-book entry. There also are enhancements, such as message coloring, flagging, advanced filtering, speed improvements, and virus protection.

Features:
URL Manager to extract the background images in HTML format
The emergence of URL Manager to extract the background images in HTML format due to more frequent penetration of malicious code to users' computers through a communications HTML, containing graphics. New manager allows you to block suspicious and safe flow images, making the extraction is not, depending on the folder or message recipient, but out of danger of a host or URL incoming messages.

Favorite Folders
For service users received a set of selected folders and addresses, allowing to group folders on different criteria, regardless of affiliation to the mailboxes. Users with multilevel databases will appreciate the message function of rapid transition to the desired message. For example, you can put to Favorites different work projects, often viewed folders, the most important unread messages, etc.

Address History
Address History gives users the ability to track messages for each of its correspondents. Wizard Stories of addresses automatically collects information on recipients, and thereafter users can configure the maintenance history of addresses for different destinations. History addresses are in the tab "Address" on the preview pane of folders in the main window, as it can be combined with the use of selected folders mentioned earlier.

Updated interface
The modern design of the main window like it at first sight. Headers and free space windows are made for a nice gradient background, removing unnecessary borders around graphic components, hindering perception. Section accounts of the status bar equipped with its own custom pop-up menu, and the string itself is equipped with the option of showing / hiding the journal accounts.

Improved text editor MicroEd
Now the list of features includes a text editor MicroEd encoding support Unicode, the ability to use all system fonts. You can use different fonts for different elements of the message and the function of towing (drag-and-drop) the whole system. We also added the editor of "Repeat" and spell checking for multiple languages. Text search is equipped with new opportunities.

Advanced image viewer module
Now, with the module image viewer, users can view all the images embedded in email, switch between these images. The module supports rotation, the algorithms change the size and scale, full-screen mode. In addition, the module works with JPEG images to CMYK color schemes and YCCK.

More effective technical support
We have entered an environment variable% EMAIL%, which will facilitate technical support program. Gaining «% EMAIL%» in the address bar of Windows Explorer, you automatically get to the directory The Bat!. Thus, the technical support program is much easier - you can get in The Bat! directly from Windows Explorer, regardless of where the program director.

Smart button safety messages PGP and S / MIME
The buttons are displayed in the main panel messages PGP or S / MIME now show multiple options message. For example, if the message is signed and encrypted, you'll see a button, which brings together icons "signature" and "encryption".
Menu, these buttons provide a list of actions applicable to the message (for example, decoding, displaying properties of a signature, import certificates, etc.). Highlights from action in bold, these actions will be executed by clicking the left mouse button. If such action is more than one, then click the left mouse button to open the menu, which will contain only those critical actions.

The capitalization of the recipient's name
The first character of the recipient's name is now automatically becomes the title, if known only to the email address of the recipient. For example, if you specify in the field "To" address «site@zhmak.info», then, according to a new algorithm of processing the macro% TOFName, will begin with the letter «Hello, Zhmak», and not «Hello, zhmak», as before.

Support of TNEF Format
Some attachments in a message sent via Outlook, were neither visible nor accessible from The Bat!, Because Outlook uses its own format of embedded objects TNEF. These messages, in contrast to the usual messages and attachments do not contain winmail.dat, nor message.att. Now The Bat! supports this format.

Faster The Bat!
Sort messages on the "From", "To" or "Subject" is now five times faster. Moreover, The Bat! now uses much less computer resources due to memory leaks were fixed.

Changes in The Bat! 5.0.18.12 BETA (24.07.2011):
[-] When The Bat! was unregistered, there were a question mark in the "About" box in a place where in the registered version the key validity information was given
[!] When The Bat! trial expires completely, it no longer exits but simply disables connections (eg to send and receive mail). The user is still able to read, print or export messages, address book items or other data
[-] On IMAP, when multiple connections were allowed, each subsequent connection is created not earlier than one second since last connection, to avoid overload, especially when multiple connections are configured and they are failing and creating over and over again
[+] The Bat! now have a limit of number of TCP / IP connections created per second, to prevent extra connections created simultaneously from being dropped by Windows (if configured so) or by a router. By default, this value is 10 and can be changed in Windows Registry, key HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareRITThe Bat!, Value MaxConnectionsPerSecond.
[-] Status and priority wasn't displayed in the Connection Center for certain IMAP tasks
[+] (# 0008351) When The Bat! completes all IMAP tasks, it selects INBOX and idles in this folder, to be able to receive notifications about new messages before refreshing all the folders
[-] Fixed glitches of the background of text in the Connection Center

Download
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1512489244/The_Bat__5.0.18.12.rar
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1