Vip-----Munde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vip-----Munde

Jai Mata Di

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Dear Users Please Make Your First Post In Introdcution Section and Enjoy the forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h00 PM
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:57 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h40
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 4h25 PM
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 pm by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 16h10
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:10 pm by shopsocks5.com

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 8h40 AM
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am by vn5socks.net

» [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 8h25
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 am by shopsocks5.com

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 12h05 AM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am by dichvusocks

» [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 23h15 PM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 pm by dichvusocks

» [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - Good socks 11h35 PM
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 pm by vn5socks.net

Top posters
vn5socks.net
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_vote_lcap[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_voting_bar[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_vote_rcap 
dichvusocks
[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_vote_lcap[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_voting_bar[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] I_vote_rcap 
shopsocks5.com
tisocks
____H-E-A-R-T____
___devils____
***__яiCh_M@N ™__***
™12.-.@.-.j.-.@™
__Tigeя™__
a-x-n
Most active topics
Jokes In Hindi Funny
[Vn5socks.net] Service Seller Socks Good
Scanned Idz for Cracking
28 August 2011
Hotfile Premium Accounts
26 August 2011
30 August 2011
28 August 2011
29 August 2011
Show Your Cracking Hits
Most Viewed Topics
26 april 2012
23 Aug VIP Http
[Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap - 19h50
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h31 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
14 april 2012
28 april 2012
PROXIES SOCKS PROXY LIST 20h25 PM BY TISOCKS.NET
07 nov.2011
28 August 2011
Top posting users this month
No user

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__Dj_-k1ll3r__
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
__Dj_-k1ll3r__

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics]   [TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 pm

This is my first tutorial so please go easy on the Criticism
Truecrypt lets you Create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk.

You may ask why is a virtual encrypted disk useful and what do they do?
Answer; they allow you to encrypt files on you computer so that if your computer is taken or in for repair people cant access your 'files'

How to create an encrypted volume using the free program true crypt.
1.Download and install TrueCrypt from http://www.truecrypt.org/

2.Once the program is open select ‘create volume’ this will open a wizard.
Spoiler

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TUTimage1

3.We are only encrypting a container so select ‘create an encrypted file container’
Spoiler..

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] Tutimage2

4.Select if you want to make the folder hidden or standard (for this tut i will be using the standard option)
Spoiler..

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TuTimage3

5.Select the folder where you want you TrueCrypt container to be located and name it what you want, and then click next.
Spoiler

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TuTimage3

6.Select the encryption options you want, these are the settings i use.
Spoiler

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TUTimage5

7.Enter the size you want your container to be.
Spoiler

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TUTimage6

8.Enter the password you want, i recommend making your password long and complex.
SpoileR

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TUTimage7

9.Chose if you are planning to store large files in this folder, for me this is generally no.
Spoiler..

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] Tutimage8

10.Select the volume format options you use.
Spoiler

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] TUTimage9

11.Select format, formatting could take awhile depending on the size for you volume.
Congratulations’ your container is now created.

To use your container you will have to mount it you do this by clicking ‘select file’ then selecting the volume you just made.
Spoiler...

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics] Tutimage10

Then all you have to do is click ‘mount’ and entering your password.
Now its mounted you can locate the container as a disk in my computer.

When you have placed your files in the container just press dismount.

Code:
http://download.techworld.com/?intcmp=ros-hd-dl
Back to top Go down

[TUT] How to Create a virtual encrypted disk. [noob friendly] [Awith pics]
Page 1 of 1